03 - 06.03.2021
- Information for visitors
- Invitation order
Foreign experts from the USA and Europe will participate in the conference and will share their experience of work on export markets in conditions of current restrictions.
If you export or plan to sell furniture and other home products in Europe and the USA, this event is a must visit for you!
Dates of the conference:
3 March 2021 – 15:00-18:00 Export to the USA;
4 March 2021 – 11:00-13:00 Export to Europe.
Experts from EF Cluster, foreign partners from the USA and different European countries, sales agents will discuss the following:
– Preparation of a factory for export;
– Requirements to products: design, cost, packaging, content;
– Expectations of buyers, requirements to design;
– Marketing and promotion of products on European and American market;
– Ethics of business cooperation;
– Agency agreement as a guarantee of rights protection and fulfilment of obligations;
– Platforms for promotion of products in Europe and the USA.
You will learn about specifics of work with such trade networks as:
– the USA: Amazon, Wayfair, Williams-Sonoma, Walmart, Costco, The Home Depot, Lowes, Big Lots, American Furniture Warehouse, Big Sandy Superstore, Home Furniture, Walker Furniture, American Home Furniture & Mattress;
– Europe: Schaffrath, Hofmeister, Roller, OTTO, Segmüller, XXL-Lutz, Wayfair, designers and furniture salons.
You will have a chance to present your factory and meet with the agents, who work with these trade networks, have individual meetings at your stand or at Export offer zone at KIFF-2021.
Format: offline/online. Due to traveling restrictions, some of the speakers will join the conference online.
Participation in the conference is for a fee, pre-registration is required.
Number of visitors is limited; registration and terms of participation are available on the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1liTPjin4GUi08RaLQ3lcllThxDLFNoOU4L29yUiozxs/edit?usp=sharing